- About Us
- Help Desk & Support
- Systems & Services
Microsoft Exchange is the primary email system for faculty and staff at Concord University. In addition to email, Exchange can provide calendars and scheduling, contacts, notes, task lists and uses a global address list for all CU employees. Exchange can be accessed by Apple/Mac systems as well as those running Windows, using either Microsoft Outlook on your computer or a Web browser using Outlook Web App. It can also be accessed by mobile devices like tablets and smartphones.
To login to Outlook Web App (webmail) go to http://exchange.concord.edu
To request your exchange account be created please contact the IT Helpdesk at 304-384-5291 or email at email@example.com. You can use the tutorials below to connect Outlook to Exchange and setup your mobile devices.
For full functionality with Exchange, it is recommended to install Office 2011 and use Outlook 2011
Contact the helpdesk at x5291 to get Office 2011 for Mac installed
Entourage 2008 users must upgrade to the Web Services Edition for Exchange support Download upgrade here
Mac Mail supports Exchange starting with os version 10.6
Note: Concord requires all mobile devices to have passcode security enabled before configuring an Exchange account on your device.
- Configuring passcodes on apple IOS devices
- Configuring passcodes on android devices (will vary per device and version of os)
- How to Setup Exchange Account on an Android Phone
- How to Setup Exchange Account on an Iphone (also applies to the Ipad)
- How to Setup a Imap Account on a Blackberry Phone
Note: Blackberry phones do not support the full features of Microsoft Exchange, you must use a Imap connection.
For the settings to setup IMAP logon to Outlook Web App, click OPTIONS->SEE ALL OPTIONS->SETTINGS FOR
POP, IMAP and SMTP ACCESS, use the settings under IMAP setting for incoming and SMTP setting for outgoing.
Using Outlook Web App and Outlook 2010:
- Getting Started with Outlook Web App
- Using Outlook Web App Light
- Outlook Web App Layout of Features
- Create a Contact Group in OWA from a List
- Create a Contact Group in Outlook 2010 from a List
- Basic Tasks in Outlook 2010
- Outlook Basics for Mac 2011