Scholarship Application Now Available!
If you are interested in becoming a potential nominee for financial aid assistance from Student Support Services, print the application and submit by Tuesday, June 30, 2015. Note that you must meet the qualifications listed on the application form and type a short essay before your application will be considered. If you have received scholarship funds from SSS in the past semesters, you must reapply to be able to access these funds again. Awards will be announced during the summer months after other financial awards are distributed.
About CU Student Support Services
Student Support Services is a federally-funded TRiO grant program that has been serving Concord University students since 1973. Each year the Concord SSS Program assists 200 qualified students in accordance with the U.S. Department of Education’s guidelines. All participants must meet the qualifying criteria of being first generation, low income, or having a documented physical or learning disability.
SSS GOALS ARE TO HELP STUDENTS:
SSS strives to provide quality service to all students in the following categories:
- Academic Improvement through Mentoring (AIM) Program
- Academic Tutoring & Instruction
- Advice & Assistance in Course Selection
- Computer Lab and Printing Services
- Exposure to Cultural Events & Academic Programs
- Financial Aid/ FAFSA Information
- Financial & Economic Literacy
- Graduate & Professional Program Preparation
- Individualized Personal, Career, Academic Counseling
Apply for SSS
1. Fill out an application in our office (Student Center Room 202) or
2. Fill out the application provided online (Click here for online application)
Once accepted, you will work with SSS staff to develop a Student Success Plan to ensure that your academic and personal concerns are addressed. All students are encouraged to apply for services in order for the SSS staff to determine eligibility.
Visit Us Online
Facebook: Keys to Success