8:00 AM-4:00 PM, Monday through Friday
Liberal arts college graduate with research interests in language acquisition and composition and history of ideas. Academic experience includes classroom and administrative assignments. Strong interest in grant writing to support research and institutional goals with over $20M awarded to date.
- Ph.D., Indiana University of Pennsylvania
- MLSIS, Louisiana State University
- MA, University of Arkansas
- AB, Thiel College
- Dissertation: Tamburlaine the Great: Renaissance Providential Tragedy in Two Parts
- S. Rowe, "Cartography Confessional." Alpha Chi Recorder. 50 (November 2007), 36-37.
- S. Rowe. "Green Cider." The Sow's Ear Poetry Review. 15 (Fall 2005), 31.
- Teahan, Roberta and S. Rowe. "New Possibilities: Improving the PEAQ Evaluation Process." Higher Learning Commission Annual Meeting, March 2004.
- S. Rowe. Poe's Use of Ritual Magic in His Tales of Metempsychosis. Edgar Allan Poe Review. IV (Fall 2003), 41-51.
- S. Rowe. "A Man with His Ducks." The Sow's Ear Poetry Review. 10 (February 2001), 29.
- S. Rowe and Kay Clawson. "Evaluation versus Description: Conducting the Self-Study and Writing a Good Report." HLC Annual Meeting, April 2000.
- S. Rowe. Tamburlaine the Great: A Renaissance Ten-Act Tragedy. The Elizabethan Review. (Winter 1998), www. elizabethanreview.com.
- S. Rowe. The Pros and Cons of Student Assessment. The Chronicle of Higher Education. (July 25, 1990), B3-4.
- S. Rowe. Tamburlaine the Great: Commentary. Publication of the Modern Language Association. 93 (October 1978), 1014-1015.
- Gene R. Jones and S. Rowe. Angle-Resin Roof Bolting in the Marion Mine. American Bitumenous Journal. (Spring 1997), np.