- Undergraduate Students
- Graduate Students
- Financial Aid & Scholarships
- Visit CU
Pick your application from below:
- First-Time-Freshman: a student who has earned a high school diploma and has never attended college or who has taken college courses as a high school student for college credit.
- Transfer: a student who has earned a high school diploma or G.E.D. and completed some college courses.
- Re-Admit: a student who has previously attended Concord University and wishes to re-apply for admission.
- International: a student who is not a citizen of the United States.
- Veteran: a student who has served in the United States Armed Forces.
- GED -TASC: a student who has earned the General Educational Development or Test Accessing Secondary Completion diploma and has never attended college.
- Regents Bachelor of Arts (general)
- Regents Bachelor of Arts with an Emphasis in Early Childhood